Online Registration is open NOW for the 2019-2020 school year! Please go online and complete your child’s registration using the following link:
Returning students as well as incoming kinders who enrolled in May need to use the Returning Student button. You will need a valid email address, as well as your PIV number that was mailed home in June. If you have misplaced your PIV number, please call the office. If you are new to Clover Ridge and have not completed an enrollment packet, please contact the office as soon as possible.
NEW FOR 2019-2020 – You no longer need to verify your address as a returning student. Address verification is only required for first time enrollment at a school (Kindergarten, move in, level change).
- 8/29 – 1st and 2nd grade Open House 5-6pm. Class lists are posted, meet your child’s teacher, drop off school supplies, put money on lunch accounts, submit go home plans for your student.
- 9/3 – First day of school for 1st and 2nd grades
- 9/3 – 9/5 – Kindergarten interviews. The office will be calling to schedule a time for your incoming kindergartner to participate in our interview/skills assessment process.
- 9/6 – Kindergarten Orientation/Open House 5-6pm We will hold an orientation at 5:00, followed by an Open House. Class lists are posted, meet your child’s teacher, drop off school supplies, put money on lunch accounts, submit go home plans for your student.
- 9/24 – Picture Day More information on this will be sent home with your student.
Please call the office with any questions.